MOBILE MASSAGE SERVICES | Enjoy a profesional massage by one of our pre-selected specialists.
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Your therapist uses firm pressures and focuses on areas of pain and tension. The deeper muscles and the connective tissues are the focus. Deep tissue massages are recommended for the relief of tensions that can result in a stiff neck and shoulders and low back tightness.
– Specific massage techniques are used to oxygenate the muscles and remove toxins
– Tension in the muscles is released and improvement in blood pressure results
– Deep tissue massage is an excellent way to release stress and to aid relaxation
HOT STONE MASSAGE
A hot stone massage is an ancestral form of thermotherapy using smooth stones, heated to around 50 degrees Celsius, aiding a deep tissue massage. A hot stone massage generally starts with a traditional Swedish massage. The stones are then gently rubbed over your oiled body. Some are placed onto specific areas along your spine, in the palms of your hands or on your tummy. As the stones cool down, the therapist replaces them with others.
– Relaxation, opening the energy pathways.
– Warmth helps release tight muscles and enhances the soothing effect of the pressure.
– Improvement inblood circulation throughout the body.
RELEASE AND RELAX MOTION
The ‘release and relax’ is achieved through the use of 28 therapeutic strokes during this one hour massage therapy, extending from the toes up to the neck, creating a harmonious combination of therapeutic massage and movement offering multiple advantages:
– Releasing the body
– Restoring body movements in the normal range
– Reduction in pain
– Improvement in blood and lymphatic circulation
– Aids tone and wellbeing
A Thai Massage is meant to increase flexibility, relaxation through passive stretches, acupressure on the energy lines on the body. Therapeutical for most physical ailments – Headache, migraine, neck sprain, neck stiffness, acute or chronic shoulder pain, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis), elbow stiffness, carpal tunnel syndrome, finger and toe sprains, (lower) back pain, osteoarthritis of knee, ankle sprain, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendon stiffness. This type of massage is performed with comfortable clothes on. No oil is used for the treatment.
We also present our at-home-wellness packages to enjoy the perfect luxury of a wellness centre at your home or accommodation.