Private Yoga Sessions
Yoga has been practiced in India for thousands of years and it is one of the best methods of physical and spiritual fitness.
Hinduism is one of the most complex existing cultures and Yoga forms part of its religious and spiritual traditions, based on the practices of meditation, breathing, self awareness and postures that help to purify the body.
10 benefits of Yoga:
1. Strength, Agility And Flexibility Are All Increased
2. Yoga Enhances Memory & Cognitive Functioning
3. Body Weight Normalizes – More Health Benefits Of Yoga
4. Yoga Naturally Reduces Pain – Meditation has even been shown to be better than morphine at reducing pain.
5. Respiratory Efficiency Increases
6. Blood Pressure Is Normalized
7. Mental Health Is Greatly Enhanced
8. Yoga Prevents Degenerative Diseases
9. The Parasympathetic Nervous System Takes Over In Yoga
10. You Can Do Yoga Anywhere
Let Yoga guide you to health!
What is Yoga?
Derived from the Sanskrit word yuj, Yoga means union of the individual consciousness or soul with the Universal Consciousness or Spirit. Yoga is a 5000-year-old Indian body of knowledge. Though many think of yoga only as a physical exercise where people twist, turn, stretch, and breathe in the most complex ways, these are actually only the most superficial aspect of this profound science of unfolding the infinite potentials of the human mind and soul. The science of Yoga imbibes the complete essence of the Way of Life.
As Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar says, “Yoga is not just exercise and asanas. It is the emotional integration and spiritual elevation with a touch of mystic element, which gives you a glimpse of something beyond all imagination.”